REWIND: New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this flip back through the past week’s music industry news, we revisit articles covering the state of playlisting in 2020, Spotify’s upcoming launch in Russia, the rumors of a United States TikTok ban, and more!
- State Of Playlists: 2020 Edition
- Billboard, Bandsintown Launch 3 Music Live Stream Indexes
- Spotify To Launch In Russia Next Week [REPORTS]
- Soundcloud Launches ‘Insights’ Data Analytics
- Spotify Discover Weekly Playlists Have Streamed For 2.3 Billion Hours
- Kanye, Eagles, Pearl Jam Among Artists, Labels Who Got Millions In PPP Funds [SEE THE LIST]
- U.S. Eyes TikTok Ban, But Can It Legally Do It?
- TuneCore Expands To India
- Facebook Opens Tips, Tickets, Subscriptions To More Artists