TOP POSTS: This Week’s Most Read Posts On Hypebot
This week on Hypebot, our top articles covered why the U.S. House doesn’t think artists should be paid when their song is on the radio, why music streaming isn’t actually the industry devil many of us think it is, Instagram’s TikTok clone it has waiting in the wings, and more.
- Majority Of U.S. House Says Musicians Should Not Be Paid When Their Song Is On The Radio
- Think Music Streaming Is The Devil? Think Again [Bobby Owsinski]
- Instagram Launches TikTok Clone ‘Reels’ And It’s Already A Winner
- Music Is YouTube’s #1 Category And Still Growing
- Twitch Declares August ‘Music Month’