REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this flip back through the past week’s music industry news, we revisit how fans and performers are overcoming concert hurdles in the pandemic, an impressive surge in vinyl sales, record revenue reported by BMI, and more.
- If You Miss Concerts, This Article Is For You
- BMI Reports Record Revenue, Royalty Distributions
- Vinyl Sales Surge 47% After Record Store Day Weekend #1
- New CA Law Offers Critical Independent Contractor Law Exemptions
- Feature.fm Debuts Artist Bio Links