REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this rewind back through a full week of music industry news, we revisit Spotify’s offer of a civic engagement toolkit for artists, peek inside the deal that *maybe* saved TikTok, look at a new joint venture bringing untold levels of consolidation to music and music trade publishing, and more!
- Spotify Offers ‘Play Your Part’ Civic Engagement Toolkit For Musicians
- Inside The Deal That Saved TikTok (Or Did It?)
- Students Create Quarantine Marketing Battle 2020
- Bandzoogle Adds Live Stream Video Integrations
- YouTube Shorts Launches In Effort To Compete With TikTok
- New Joint Venture Controls Billboard, Rolling Stone, Variety, Music Business Worldwide, Vibe, Hollywood Reporter, More