TOP POSTS: Last Week’s Most Read Posts On Hypebot
On Hypebot this week, some of our highest charting articles covered why serious musicians should keeping making full-length albums, how data is transforming A&R’s role in the music industry, some surprisingly stable suggestions for fairer recording and publishing deals from none other than Ye himself, and more!
- Serious Musicians Still Need To Make Albums: Here’s Why
- How Data is Redefining A&R’s Role In The Modern Music Industry
- Kanye Offers 7 Surprisingly Sane ‘Guidelines’ For Fairer Recording, Publishing Deals
- Bandcamp Sales Up 122% As CEO Offers Rare Look Inside The ‘Anti-Spotify’
- Is Kanye West The Modern Day Prince?