Spotify Promo Cards: What The Are, How To Use Them
Spotify recently unveiled its new promotion tool, Spotify Promo Cards, as a way for artists to create custom assets with which to promote their music across socials. Here, we break down how to use them.
Guest post by Randi Zimmerman of the Symphonic Blog
This month, Spotify announced Spotify Promo Cards, a new way to create custom assets for your songs, albums, and artist profile to share on socials. Here’s the rundown.
How To Use Spotify Promo Cards
As an independent artist, you’re playing a million roles at once. You’re making music, promoting, marketing, creative directing, and so much more. Spotify Promo Cards make it easy to create custom, engaging content to share with ease.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1 // Visit the official Spotify Promo Cards site
Step 2 // Search for the content you want to promote.
- You have the option to share your artist profile, a track, or an album.
- If one of your songs has been playlisted, you’ll see the option to share a customized Promo Card in the search results for the track.
Step 3 // Customize it
- Choose the size and shape, whether it be square, horizontal, or portrait.
- Choose the aspect ratio.
- Decide on a background color from a palette of complementary options.
Step 4 // Share it!
- Download your masterpiece and upload it wherever you like with the automatically generated link or share it right to social media with their direct share options.
Click here to visit the site and get started! — Good luck, and happy creating.