REWIND: The new music industry’s week in review
Get up to date with the happenings of the music industry from Spotify users canceling subscriptions due to Joe Rogan controversy, to new artists with the most momentum announced, and more.
- 19% of Spotify users have canceled or plan to cancel over Joe Rogan controversy, Forrester survey finds
- Warner, Universal Music join Sony in cancelling unrecouped advances for legacy artists
- Chartmetric reveals the new artists with the most momentum going into 2022
- beatBread raises $34M to fund artist, label advances
- CD Baby Pro Publishing now represents more than 2M songs
- DJ with 15.5M streams made more $’s shorting Spotify stock for a month than he has in his”whole music career”
That’s great, thank you so much brother.
Comments are closed.