REWIND: The new music industry’s last week in review
A busy week by any definition, the music industry last week was no exception, with U2 playing in Ukraine, inflation for songwriters on the rise, and more.
- VIDEO: Bon and The Edge of U2 play concert in Kyiv, Ukraine bomb shelter
- UnitedMasters launches Beat Exchange
- A new day for songwriters: 32% increase + inflation indexing
- How much money did the music industry make last year? [Mark Mulligan]
- Method Man, Intercept build global platform for indie labels, musicians
- T-Pain, TIDAL launch free tipline for emerging musicians