Linktree launches Marketplace to showcase Spotify, TikTok, Bandsintown, and 30+ app integrations
The new Linktree Marketplace serves as a directory of the more than 30 apps and integrations connected to its unified landing pages.
Included are Spotify, TikTok, Soundcloud, Shopify, Bandsintown, and other integrations including four added today: Cameo, Gleam.io, Typeform, and Reddit.
“Our 25 million creators have unique needs, and we’re constantly considering new ways we can provide richer, more engaging tools for creators to connect with their audience,” says Susan He, Group Product Manager at Linktree. “Starting with 30+ Link Apps and integrations from the brands they know and love, Linktree’s Marketplace will help creators unify their digital presence and become a one-stop-shop for the tools and services they need to be successful.”
Link Apps include:
- Music streaming platforms: Spotify, SoundCloud, and Audiomack
- Marketing & growth tools: Bandsintnown, Typeform, Gleam.io, and Community.com
- Ecommerce platforms: Shopify and Spring
- Payment platforms: PayPal, Venmo, and Square
- Social media platforms: TikTok, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Video and streaming platforms: Twitch, Vimeo, and YouTube
- And more: OpenSea, GoFundMe, and Cameo
Bruce Houghton is the Founder and Editor of Hypebot and MusicThinkTank and serves as a Senior Advisor to Bandsintown which acquired both publications in 2019. He is the Founder and President of the Skyline Artists Agency and a professor for the Berklee College Of Music.