Hypebot’s Bruce Houghton Joins MidemNet Board
I’m proud to have been asked to join the Visionary Chair Committee that guides what has become the world’s premier meeting of the music and technology communities, MidemNet.
The other members of the committee are the true visionaries, but my hope is that my experience running booking agency Skyline Music, helping our clients navigate today’s tricky landscape and the research and writing of Hypebot have given me a unique perspective that will add to the conversation. I’m also counting on the community of Hypebot readers help guide me.
The 2009 MidemNet Visionary Chair Committee:
- Chairman: Ted Cohen, Managing Partner, TAG Strategic (USA)
- Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief, Wired Magazine/Author of The Long Tail & of the forthcoming book Free (USA)
- Sam Duann, Founder & President, Rock Music Group (Taiwan)
- Harvey Goldsmith CBE, Managing Director, Artiste Management Productions (UK)
- Bruce Houghton, President, Skyline Music/Editor, Hypebot.com (USA)
- Terry McBride, CEO, Nettwerk Music Group (Canada)
- Ralph Simon, CEO, The Mobilium Advisory Group / Chairman Emeritus & Founder, Mobile Entertainment Forum – Americas (USA)
Congratulations on your well deserved Board appointment Bruce!
Holy cow, man! Congrats – you’re definitely in some fine company! 🙂
Congratulations Bruce. Well deserved
Comments are closed.