REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
- I Made More From Selling A T-Shirt Than From 1 Million Plays On Pandora
- We've Looked At The iTunes Radio Contract, And Apple Is One Sly Negotiator
- WME's Ari Emanuel vs. Irving Azoff: Emails Of Their Battle Go Viral
- Music Marketing With Instagram Video vs. Vine
- 'Back To Vinyl: The Office Turntable' Merges Analogue and Digital, Wins Cannes Lions Gold
- EDM Promoter SFX To File $175 Million IPO
- Check Out Hypebot's Music Industry Job Board and News Links
- Amazon Names Cities That Buy The Most Music [Pittsburgh?]
- American Millennials: Key Attributes The Music Industry Is Ignoring
- OK Go At Cannes: Official Video Winner Announced, Brand Partner For Completed Album TBD
- Music Nonprofits: Bitcoin 100 Wants To Give You A Donation
- WeDemand! Tackles The Uphill Battle To Establish Concert Crowdfunding In The States
- Live Nation Adds Qualcomm Exec Peggy Johnson To Board Of Directors
- Building A Music Collection In The Digital Age
- Controlling Your Music Via Wi-Fi & Movement Without A Motion Sensor
- Kanye West Debuts At #1 As Weekly Sales Rebound
- Spotify's 50 Most Played & Shared Tracks [U.S. & UK]
- Ex-Pandora Staffer, Musician Jonathan Segal Warns Against "Pandora Groupthink"
- As War Of Words Heats Up, Is Pandora Really Underpaying Artists?
- Music Publishers: "Pandora has gone to war against creators of music."
- MySpace Undead: Key Post Re-Launch Metrics
- ShareMyPlaylist Rebrands As Playlists.net, Launches New Spotify App
- Apparently Twitter #Music Users Don't Listen To Jazz, Classical Or World Music