Just 1 Week Left To Showcase Your Startup At 2014 SXSW Accelerator
There's just one week left before the November 8th deadline to submit your music tech startup, product or service to showcase at SXSW
Accelerator 2014. The event takes place on March 8-9 as a part of the SXSW
Interactive Festival which segues into SXSW Music. SXSW Accelerator is a great place to meet venture capitalists, build
brand awareness and attract media attention. Details:
To be eligible:
- A company’s product / service must have launched no earlier than March 15, 2013.
- A company’s product / service must not be launched after June 15, 2014.
- Companies will be allowed to submit only one product / services to the SXSW Accelerator event.
- Companies who submit more than one product / services will not be eligible to participate in the SXSW Accelerator pitch event.
- Founders of the applying startup must retain some portion of ownership in the company to be eligible to participate.
- Must not have raised over five million in funds from combined funding sources.
- Product or service must fall within one of the SXSW Accelerator pitch event categories.
While that there is not a specific music tech category this year, there are several categories that fit most music related startups well. And as a member of the advisory board, I know that the very much want music tech startups to be part of the event.
The deadline to register is Friday, November 8, so visit http://sxsw.com/interactive/accelerator/entry-info today. I've been on the SXSW Accelerator advisory board for several years, so be sure to mention that I – Bruce Houghton / Hypebot – suggested that you apply.