[UPDATED] The deadline is less than 2 weeks away to apply to showcase your music tech startup, product or new service at SXSW Accelerator 2015. The event takes place on March 8-9 as a part of the SXSW Interactive Festival which segues into SXSW Music. SXSW Accelerator is a great place to meet venture capitalists, build brand awareness and attract media attention. Details:
To be eligible -
OVERVIEW OF THE ENTRY PROCESS
Startups must apply to be considered for the SXSW Accelerator 2015 startup competition. Application fee is $200. All applications must be submitted no later by 11:59 pm on Friday, November 7, 2014. Please read below for application details.
- A company’s product / service must have launched no earlier than March 16, 2014.
- A company’s product / service must not be launched after June 16, 2015.
- Companies will be allowed to submit only one product / services to the SXSW Accelerator event.
- Companies who submit more than one product / services will not be eligible to participate in the SXSW Accelerator startup competition.
- Founders of the applying startup must retain some portion of ownership in the company to be eligible to participate.
- Must not have raised over five million in funds from combined funding sources.
- Product or service must fall within one of the SXSW Accelerator startup competition categories.
The deadline to register is Friday, November 7, so visit http://sxsw.com/interactive/accelerator/entry-info today. I've been on the SXSW Accelerator advisory board for several years, so please be sure to mention that I - Bruce Houghton / Hypebot - suggested you apply.