Sunday Is The Last Day To Submit To Showcase @SXSW Accelerator 2015
Today, or to be precise tonight at 11:59 PM, is the deadline to submit your music or tech startup, product or service to showcase at SXSW Accelerator 2015. The event takes place on March 8-9 as a part of the SXSW Interactive Festival which segues into SXSW Music. It's a great place to meet venture capitalists, build brand awareness and attract media attention. Details:
OVERVIEW OF THE ENTRY PROCESS
Startups must apply to be considered for the SXSW Accelerator 2015 startup competition. Application fee is $200. All applications must be submitted no later by . [Its now Sunday 11/10!]
Please read below for application details.
- A company’s product / service must have launched no earlier than March 16, 2014.
- A company’s product / service must not be launched after June 16, 2015.
- Companies will be allowed to submit only one product / services to the SXSW Accelerator event.
- Companies who submit more than one product / services will not be eligible to participate in the SXSW Accelerator startup competition.
- Founders of the applying startup must retain some portion of ownership in the company to be eligible to participate.
- Must not have raised over five million in funds from combined funding sources.
- Product or service must fall within one of the SXSW Accelerator startup competition categories.
The deadline to register is today, so visit http://sxsw.com/interactive/accelerator/entry-info today. I've been on the SXSW Accelerator advisory board for several years, so please be sure to mention that I – Bruce Houghton / Hypebot – suggested you apply.