ASCAP’s “I Create Music” EXPO” Offers One-On-One Sessions With Industry Leaders
The 10th ASCAP “I Create Music" EXPO” to be held this April 30 – May 2 in L.A. offers attendees one-on-one time with some of the world's top producers, composers, songwriters and industry leaders including Aloe Black CD Baby's Kevin Breuner, Bill Withers and more.
200 performers, panelists and top artists will headline the 2015 ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO this April 30 – May2 in Los Angeles. The program includes:
- Master Session with Richard Bellis: Creativity on a Deadline
- Master Session with Claudia Brant: Anatomy Of A Great Song
- Master Session with Douglas Cuomo: Musician's Survival Toolkit
- Master Session with Da Internz: Gourmet Ratchet, An Interactive Session
- Master Session with Savan Kotecha: The Economics and Anatomy of a Hit Songwriter
- Master Session with Ingrid Michaelson: The Way I Am
- Master Session with Mike Reid: From the Gridiron to the GRAMMYs
- Eye-to-Eye and Lunch Roundtable advising and training Sessions
- Exhibition musical instruments, technology and resources.
- Networking opportunities
- 3 full days of workshops
- Evening performances
- Get the chance to have your lyrics and songs heard by experts
- SponsOR sessions and exhibitors
- Registrations include Video Access for free – stream video of all 60 hours of panels
Register here now to save.