TIDAL Adds 8 Countries, Now In 43
TIDAL may be off to a rocky and much criticized start, but that hasn't stopped Jay Z's music service from doing what any startup needs to do to survive: iterate and grow. Today, TIDAL launched in 8 new markets.
Streaming music service TIDAL launched today in eight new markets – New Zealand, Israel, Monaco, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Iceland, Thailand and Malaysia.
That brings TIDAL into a total of 43 countries globally, the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, South Africa, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Singapore, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, France, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Turkey, Sweden, Romania, Slovenia, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Poland, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, New Zealand, Israel, Monaco, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Iceland, Thailand and Malaysia.
TIDAL By The Numbers
• Lossless sound quality (FLAC/ALAC 44.1kHz / 16 bit – 1411 kbps)
• More than 75,000 music videos
• Curated Editorial provided by experienced music journalists and industry experts
• Dedicated apps available for iOS and Android phones and tablets
• Web player for PC/MAC
• Support for a wide range of home music network players