LANDR Artists Pass 2 Million As Platform Evolves
LANDR announced that more than 2 million musicians have used its music creation platform. The 2 million milestone comes alongside the launch of an updated creative platform designed to build community and offer a toolkit of services.
ince launching in 2014, LANDR has been used by artists from 190 countries to master and release over 10 million songs, generating billions of streams per year. The updated creative platform features capabilities beyond the popular LANDR A.I.-based mastering, combining all the pieces that go into helping musicians create, collaborate, release and promote their work online or on social media.
Users benefit from:
- Educational Content in 7 languages and read that provides a wealth of information focused on helping and inspiring artists to make better music.
- An extensive selection of free, high-quality curated sample packs that creators can use in their songs, royalty-free.
- Tools to collaborate, share tracks and comment, while working in a single, secure environment.
- A loud-based Mastering service used to master more than 10 million tracks worldwide.
- A cost-effective way to release tracks and distribute to 150 global streaming platforms while retaining 100% of earnings and ownership.
- Promotion and marketing with the Promolinks feature
“We’re extremely proud that 2 million artists have benefitted from LANDR. It’s an amazing milestone that not only speaks to LANDR as a tool that emerging and professional artists alike love using,” said Pascal Pilon, CEO of LANDR. “Our updated platform reflects the evolution of LANDR as a destination for music creation, distribution and marketing along with the widely-loved mastering features that are used extensively by artists at all stages of their musical development and career progression.”