FREE WEBINAR TODAY: How To Use Bandsintown To Sell More Tickets, Build A Fanbase
Bandsintown, the global concert discovery and marketing platform, is offering a free webinar today on how to use their free tools to build a fanbase, sell more tickets and market merch and music.
With 50 million registered users and 130 million unique fan interactions monthly, Bandsintown drives 500,000 intent to buy ticket clicks every single day and more than half of those clicks are for developing artists.
Today Wednesday, December 11th at 2PM ET, music marketer extraordinaire Ariel Hyatt of CyberPR and Kristen Yasuda, Bandsintown’s head of Artist Partnerships, will take you on a tour of the platform and all of the free tools and analytics it offers to reach those tens of millions of live music fans.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to engage with fans for free
- How to integrate events to Facebook
- How to gain more followers
- How to create your own Events Promotion Page
- How to promote shows or album releases on social media
- How to promote shows, music, merch and more