Clio Music Awards Opens Entries, Announces 2020 Program Changes
Clio Music, which celebrates achievements in artist self-promotion, music marketing, brand collaborations, and the use of music in advertising, is now accepting entries for its 2020 awards program.
The competition has introduced several key changes for 2020:
- Clio Music “Of The Year” Awards (New Awards) – This year Clio Music will present Label, Music Publisher, and Agency “Of The Year” awards to those scoring the most statue points for entries submitted across all medium types.
- Three New Juries in Film/Video, Creative Effectiveness, and Trailers/Teasers that will complement the existing Music Marketing and Use of Music juries.
- New Mediums and Categories
- Music Marketing / Creative Effectiveness (New Medium) – Entries in this new medium focus on work that produced measurable results and used a creative tactic to achieve a brand’s purpose.
- Music Marketing / Public Relations (New Medium) – Entries in this new medium include marketing efforts and brand communications that impact artist, music brand or organization perception, awareness, and/or garner media coverage. Categories include album launch/artist promotion, brand and artist collaboration, music label/publisher/product/service, and special event/stunt categories.
- Music Marketing / Design – new categories added for Data Visualization, Direct Marketing, Editorial, Out of Home, and Sustainability.
- Music Marketing / Digital/Mobile – new categories added for E-commerce and Emerging Technology.
- Music Marketing / Social Media – new categories for Multi-Platform, Single-Platform, Social Post, Social Video.
- Use of Music / Experience/Activation– adjusted the name of this medium for the use of music in experiences that connect a brand and its target audience.
Learn More & Enter
The final deadline for the 2020 Clio Music Awards program is June 5th. For more information, or to enter work, visit www.clios.com/music.