Bandsintown To Unveil Extensive Artist, Fan Surveys Today At ‘Live Music Streaming: The Future Is Now’ Conference
Fabrice Sergent, Bandsintown co-founder and managing partner will unveil exclusive data from a new survey that looks at all facets of live music streaming during today’s Billboard and Bandsintown ‘Live Music Streaming: The Future Is Now’ conference.
Other conference speakers include:
- Mike Huppe, CEO, SoundExchange
- Dave Brooks, Senior Director of Live & Touring, Billboard
- Joel Cook, Partner and CCO, Tension Division
- Randy Nichols, Owner, Force Media Management
- Tim McTague, Guitarist, Underoath
Today’s content will remain online after the conference.
Conference Access + 50% Off Billboard Pro
Billboard Pro members can attend ‘Live Music Streaming: The Future Is Now’ at no cost along with any events in the new Billboard Pro Spotlight Series.
Non-members can use the promo code BITPRO for 50% off conference access plus a 1 year Billboard Pro membership that provides access to all Billboard articles, members-only content, data and insights.
- Billboard Spotlight: 360-degree analysis & perspective on significant industry topics, with industry research & intel, and live discussions with industry leaders
- 250+ weekly Billboard charts and a 50 year archive
- Billboard Bulletin: the pulse of the industry, delivered every weekday. News coverage,
- Charts analysis and more from Billboard’s experts
- Weekly analysis of the charts and across the music industry, by Billboard’s top execs