Getting It Done: The Week In D.I.Y. & Indie Music
In our tips and tricks section, we this week offered artists advice on how to prepare for the upcoming holidays, why you should collaborate with acts that speak other languages, how to successfully pitch yourself to music press, and more!
- 6 Ways Artists Can Prepare For The Holidays
- STRESSED? Help Yourself (& Others): Take MusiCares’ Wellness In Music Survey
- Micro-Sync Licensing: What Is It?
- 4 Reasons You Need To Colab With Acts That Speak Other Languages
- A Guide To Pitching To Music Press
- Fan Engagement 2.0 and Next-Gen Livestreaming
- 5 Top Mobile Apps For Making Music Anytime, Anyplace
- Music Metadata: The 3 Types And Why They Matter
- Spotify Pre-Save vs. Apple Music Pre-Add: What’s The Difference
Earn money on paid surveys.
Comments are closed.