Cast your votes for panels at SXSW 2022 now
Voting is now open to help pick the panels and presentations for SXSW 2022 and Hypebot and Bandsintown have two in the running.
PanelPicker voting will close on Thursday, August 26 (11:59 PM PT). You can create a free account to vote.
Our two panels:
How live streams survived the return of live shows
- Fabrice Sergent, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Bandsintown
- Mary Kay Huse, CEO & Co-founder, Mandolin
- Andy Donner, COO, Flymachine
- Randy Nichols, Growth & Strategy, Moment House
Learn more and vote @ https://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/117669
Surviving An Overcrowded Live Music Marketplace
- Frank Riley, Founder, High Road Touring
- Jamie Loeb, Vice President of Marketing, Nederlander Concerts
- Fabrice Sergent, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Bandsintown Group
- Bruce Houghton, President Skyline Artists Agency and Editor of Hypebot.com
Learn more and vote @ https://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/115258