Midemlab Startup Competition – Now Accepting Applicants
Midemlab showcases innovative startups proposing solutions for creative industries to enhance consumer experiences. Now accepting applications for the 8th edition of the Midemlab Startup Competiton, the company aims to bridge the gap between investors and deserving innovators. Selection partners are open innovation consulting company Bluenove, investment firm Index Ventures, music consulting company Music Ally and pre-seed & seed stage fund Seedcamp. Applicants have until March 5th, 2015 to apply.
Midem says, "More than ever, the competition will feature not only music startups but also larger tech startups proposing relevant solutions that can be used by the creative industries. The 3 categories of Midemlab have evolved with the opening of a new category dedicated to hardware/internet of things (wearables, connected devices / music hardware /applications enriching the hardware developments)."
- Meet with potential business partners and investors
- Get feedback from powerful decision-makers
- Gain visibility among the entertainment industy & world’s leading media
- Receive personalised coaching to prepare your pitch
- Winners: Receive 1 year of free access to select Reed MIDEM shows(includes LeWeb-Midem-MIPTV-MIPCOM), free legal advice, free advertising on midem.com and extra visibility.
Sound good? Apply online.
Midemlab Startup Competition Timeline
- End of January: Jury members announced
- March 5, 2015: Deadline for applications
- Mid-April: Finalists announced
- June 5 & 6, 2015: 30 finalists pitch their business model at Midem
- June 7, 2015: Winners announced during the innovation show
Full info available online at http://bit.ly/16tjBjM