QUICK HITS: Atlantic • Sony • Pandora • Anti- • BMI • More
Pete Ganbarg has been promoted to the newly created position of President of A&R for Atlantic Records, based in NYC. He will also continue to oversee A&R for Atlantic, as well as its subsidiary labels, including Fueled By Ramen and Roadrunner.
• Tiana Turner joins Pandora as director of pop programming from Viacom.
• Kelly Kettering joins indie label Anti- as director of national publicity from ATO Records.
• BMI has named Randall McMillan to the newly created position of Vice President, Business Affairs, Creative & Licensing.
• Patrick Mushatsi-Kareba has been appoint the new CEO of Sony Music’s operations in Germany, Switzerland and Austria (GSA). He joins from Universal Music Germany.
• Blue Note Entertainment Group has added Randy Henner and Jen Lyons as talent buyers.
• Paul Pacifico, the CEO of The Association of Independent Music (AIM), which represents 800 independent music companies in the UK has been elected to the board of the Creative Industries Federation (CIF). The CIF is the national organisation for the UK’s creative industries, cultural education and arts, providing an authoritative voice for the fastest growing sector of the UK economy.