On Spotify, "ME!" tallied 7.9m streams worldwide in the first 24 hours with 3.6 million coming from the U.S.
Amazon announced that ME! broke two records: one for most first 24 hours streams and another for the most on-demand voice requests using Alexa than any single debut on Amazon Music.
Swift now holds the all-time leading female and solo 24-hour debut for any music video on YouTube. with 65.2 million views. The video is also the biggest 24-hour debut for any Taylor Swift video. Additional YouTube records for Taylor and "ME!" below:
Taylor Swift is also the top solo artist on YouTube
- With over 65 million views, "ME!" is the biggest 24-hour debut for any music video by a solo (female or male) artist.
- With over 65 million views, "ME!" is the biggest 24-hour debut for any Taylor Swift video.
- Taylor is the only solo artist to have two videos in YouTube's Top 24hr debuts.
- "ME!" has gained more likes in its first 24-hours than any other video from Taylor Swift.
- With over 65 million views, "ME!" is the 2nd biggest 24-hour debut for any video on YouTube.
- "ME!" is currently number one on YouTube Trending.
- The day of the Premiere, Taylor’s thirty most-viewed videos saw a 22% increase in views (vs the preceding thirty days’ average).
Taylor Swift's Top 10 24-hr YouTube Records
- Taylor Swift - ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco) over 65.2M
- Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do - 43.2M
- Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (Lyric Video) - 19,695,339
- Taylor Swift - …Ready For It? - 19,209,562
- Taylor Swift - Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar - 17,071,685
- Taylor Swift - Delicate - 13,739,987
- Taylor Swift - End Game ft. Ed Sheeran, Future - 13,365,655
- Taylor Swift - Blank Space - 11,516,156
- ZAYN, Taylor Swift - I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker) - 9,171,639
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off - 8,682,480
More Taylor Swift YouTube "Fun Facts"
- Taylor Swift has over 33M subscribers on her official artist channel. She’s one of only 8 musicians with over 30M subscribers.
- Taylor Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do” earned 43.2M views in its first 24 hours, making it the biggest 24-hour debut of its time when it was released.
- Four Taylor Swift music videos have over 1B views. Two are at over 2B: “Shake It Off” (2.8B views) and “Blank Space” (2.5B views).
- Taylor Swift has amassed 2.12B views over the past 12 months, making her a top 100 artist in the world on YouTube.
- Not only has she earned massive numbers in the US (457M), but also in Brazil (127M), India (106M), Mexico (104M), and the Philippines (97M).