Taylor Swift’s ME! Breaks YouTube, Amazon Records
On Spotify, "ME!" tallied 7.9m streams worldwide in the first 24 hours with 3.6 million coming from the U.S.
Amazon announced that ME! broke two records: one for most first 24 hours streams and another for the most on-demand voice requests using Alexa than any single debut on Amazon Music.
Swift now holds the all-time leading female and solo 24-hour debut for any music video on YouTube. with 65.2 million views. The video is also the biggest 24-hour debut for any Taylor Swift video. Additional YouTube records for Taylor and "ME!" below:
Taylor Swift is also the top solo artist on YouTube
- With over 65 million views, "ME!" is the biggest 24-hour debut for any music video by a solo (female or male) artist.
- With over 65 million views, "ME!" is the biggest 24-hour debut for any Taylor Swift video.
- Taylor is the only solo artist to have two videos in YouTube's Top 24hr debuts.
- "ME!" has gained more likes in its first 24-hours than any other video from Taylor Swift.
- With over 65 million views, "ME!" is the 2nd biggest 24-hour debut for any video on YouTube.
- "ME!" is currently number one on YouTube Trending.
- The day of the Premiere, Taylor’s thirty most-viewed videos saw a 22% increase in views (vs the preceding thirty days’ average).
Taylor Swift's Top 10 24-hr YouTube Records
- Taylor Swift – ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco) over 65.2M
- Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do – 43.2M
- Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (Lyric Video) – 19,695,339
- Taylor Swift – …Ready For It? – 19,209,562
- Taylor Swift – Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar – 17,071,685
- Taylor Swift – Delicate – 13,739,987
- Taylor Swift – End Game ft. Ed Sheeran, Future – 13,365,655
- Taylor Swift – Blank Space – 11,516,156
- ZAYN, Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker) – 9,171,639
- Taylor Swift – Shake It Off – 8,682,480
More Taylor Swift YouTube "Fun Facts"
- Taylor Swift has over 33M subscribers on her official artist channel. She’s one of only 8 musicians with over 30M subscribers.
- Taylor Swift’s “Look What You Made Me Do” earned 43.2M views in its first 24 hours, making it the biggest 24-hour debut of its time when it was released.
- Four Taylor Swift music videos have over 1B views. Two are at over 2B: “Shake It Off” (2.8B views) and “Blank Space” (2.5B views).
- Taylor Swift has amassed 2.12B views over the past 12 months, making her a top 100 artist in the world on YouTube.
- Not only has she earned massive numbers in the US (457M), but also in Brazil (127M), India (106M), Mexico (104M), and the Philippines (97M).