UMG Launches Artist Analytics App
UMG has launched an app that gives artists and their teams a personalized view of their activity across major global streaming services and social media.
The app includes data from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon and YouTube alongside social engagement across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at launch. Data from Deezer and other services will be added next year.
“It’s great to have a comprehensive analytical tool like UMA, to access real time data and be able to make decisions with the most up to date information,” said Shawn Mendez manager Andrew Gertler, Founder, SeAG Artists. “We’ve always taken a holistic approach to the success of Shawn’s music, which means ensuring everything across all platforms is working in sync and watching how fans interact with music across all the major touchpoints including streaming, video and socials. This is all really only possible with innovative tools like this.”
UMG artists and managers will receive login credentials upon request from their label representative. After first login, users can choose to use facial recognition, depending on the device.
Available today, the Universal Music Artists (UMA) app can be downloaded from Apple’s AppStore and the Google Play Store.
- Total audience
- Total streams
- Spotlight Songs activity
- Spotlight Videos performance
- Insights highlighting significant changes
- Performance of Top 40 songs (overall and by platform, globally and by country)
- Views of YouTube videos (globally and by country)
- Listeners and streams over time by platform
- Top platforms (listeners by platform)
- Engagement (active versus passive streams)
- Top Countries and Regions (overall and by platform)
- Demographics (age and gender)
- Monitor social engagement across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Followers (overall and by platform)
- Interactions (likes, comments, shares, tweets, retweets, reactions)
- Top-performing posts by interactions
- View of which social platform and type of post gets the most interactions
- Real-time alerts every time a song is added to a top global playlist.
- Updates every 30 minutes
- On/off toggle in user profile
- Deezer integration in 2020
- Enhanced Benchmarks
- Enhanced Insights (powered by machine-learning and A.I. applications)