REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
- Live Nation Announces Lineup For Free Yahoo Streamed Concert Series
- Jack White's Effect On The World Of Vinyl
- 3 Years Ago This Week Spotify Launched In U.S.
- MTV Has A Plan To Help Sell More Albums
- Facebook Launches "Mentions" App Just For Musicians, Celebrities
- Hypebot's Music Industry News and Jobs
- Full List Of MTV Video Music Awards 2014 Nominees
- Congressional Hearing Today: "Moral Rights, Termination Rights, Resale Royalty & Copyright Term"
- Will Paul McCartney's Low-Priced Album Apps Add To Digital Music's Downward Pricing Pressure?
- Ed Sheeran Voted Most Important Artist In Black & Urban Music (WTF?)
- New Generation of Wu-Tang MCs Hacking Music Distribution on Blend
- How They Made The Music Video: OK Go and Tweedy
- Garth Brooks Goes D2F With Digital Sales and "Own Version Of Social Media"
- Sirus XM Adds $2B To Stock Repurchase Plan
- SiriusXM's YouTube 15 Radio Show: New Media Adapts To Old Forms
- Kim Dotcom's Baboom Offers Shares, Claims Indie Support, Seeks "Friendly Major Artists"
- Pandora Hits 2M Users In Its Only Non-U.S. Market
- Google Play Music All Access Adds 6 Countries
- Shazam Adds Rdio Full Song Streaming, More Services To Follow
- Key Spotify Exec Exits
- Microsoft To Spin Off Nokia's MixRadio
- Neil Young Prepares For Late 2014 PonoMusic Launch As New CEO
- Spotted On The Streets Of Beijing: Deats Headphones [Not Beats… Deats]
- Pono Competitor Geek Wave Crowdfunds Over $1.3 Million For High Quality Music Player
- Rap Genius Adds $40 Million, Expands Beyond Rap As Genius.com
- Top 40 .FM Music Sites Give Alternate View Of Global Online Music Industry
- Hushed Events Lets Artists Rewards Fans With Private Calls Using Temporary Numbers
- New Music Messaging Apps From Soundwave and La-La Take Divergent Routes